Monday, May 3, 2010

Photographer

I love pictures.

Taking pictures, editing pictures, scrapbooking pictures....pictures are just awesome.

So I was delighted when I learned that my husband was also into pictures. Well, into photography, and he was good at it.

Over the past 20 years, he has spent many, many hours and a lot of money developing his photography skills and in the process, I have benefited from his passion because I have fabulous pictures.

I was so proud when this book came out this week featuring over 20 pictures that my husband took when he went with the author hiking through Havasupai. There is even a picture of my husband taking a picture in the first chapter!

It is even more amazing because he had to backpack his camera equipment down into the canyon (60 lb. pack) and back up out.

Way to go, hon!

You can see more of David's work at his website www.legacyimagesinc.com

5 comments:

Heather said...

I to have benifited from his photography skills and love it. Plus I have his old camera to play with and that makes it even better.

Heather said...

Oh, and good job Dave. That looks like alot of work.

Unknown said...

I always knew you were awesome!! It's just a bonus that you also take beeeuuutifull pictures!!!! Love em!!!

Lori said...

Kris that is awesome! Did you know that we are going to Havasu? I need that book! :D

kris said...

Lori, the author's name is Greg Witt and the book is a treasure. If you can't find it online, let me know and I'll get you one.