Friday, October 7, 2011

My Missionary

One of the things I do at the MTC is act in a short play that the missionaries see the Friday before they depart for their assigned missions. Since Josh leaves for Korea tomorrow, I knew he would be at the one this week, so I brought David along.

We were able to give our Elder Crowther a hug and a Korean flag cake and money, but mostly our love and support. Doesn't he look fabulous? And he's so excited and ready to go to Korea.

These are some of my favorite pictures from his two and a half months in the MTC. I LOVE MY MISSIONARY!!




Big group photo at the Provo temple with all the Korean missionaries.












Learning the language.













He loves Korea!










The sisters and elders in his district.









Josh, Elder Miller, Elder Gomez, and Elder McCausland have been together in the MTC for the entire 12 weeks.










Good men!








Lean on me.

























2 comments:

Heather said...

You have gotten to see him and talk to him quite a bit over the last 12 weeks. I am so excited for him and what is in store for him in Korea. Can't wait to read more.

Kellie said...

Yay JOSHY!!! I love these pictures, so funny.