Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goblins

We spent two days camping out in Goblin Valley - the girls loved it! Me? Well, I surely didn't appreciate that the nearest (and only) restroom was the rock around the bend, but I did like telling scary stories and funny jokes and seeing shooting stars and watching Jenna, Kellie, and Alissa choreograph their own dance routine to Justin Bieber's "Baby" (they swear they aren't fans, but they know EVERY WORD to this song). I also love the beautiful pictures of the red rock area of Utah and eating s'mores and all the funny poses of my girls.


I hear there is a movie (Galaxy Quest?) that has some scenes shot in Goblin Valley...any opinions on whether we should watch?





2 comments:

Heather said...

Kris,Galaxy Qyest is one of our very favorite movies. We quote it all the time. Dad even likes it too. If you watched Star Trek ever in your life you will laugh the whole time.

Kellie said...

I loved camping! and goblin valley. It was a blast, good thing Bill and Becky came and brought fire wood, blankets, food and water, we were a little unprepared in that department.