Thursday, February 10, 2011

Filled with Irish

Katie had her third Irish feis ever last weekend. She has been Irish dancing for a year and a half now and is loving it more and more. This time, she competed in 5 different events and placed 1st in two of them and 3rd in the other two. She was delighted!

I took her to an Irish dance performance a couple of weeks ago and she was dancing in her seat and in the aisles at intermission. She told me, "Mom, when I see this, the Irish just fills up in me!"

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute, do we have Irish in our blood? She might from David's side. Such a fun girl she is.

kris said...

We do have Irish in our blood - the Ralston's are from Ireland. David's family is all from Wales.

Josh said...

Hope Katie's doing so good :) I decided to catch up on the comings and goings of the Crowther bunch and I was enlightened to a bunch! :) Wish I could have seen Jenna play ball :( I'm not going to be able to watch a single game of hers! Not even one!