Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love the Babies


I've been visiting all my family's blogs today and there are some beautiful babies there! My favorite is my little niece, Taryn, who shares my birthday and will turn one this coming Wednesday. My cousin, Tara just had a sweet little boy and my kids couldn't get over how cute my cousin Tiffany's little girl, Madison is. My brother Nathan had pictures taken of his four kids and I each child was darling and I love seeing my cousin Lori's kids, especially Luke who looks just like a Gresko!
My son Josh likes to give me a hard time that I don't love him anymore now that he's not cute and little. Not true, but it is hard to snuggle his 6'2" frame! And my "baby" Katie is seven now and quite the sophisticated little lady. Enjoy those little ones. It's hard work, but when it's over, you'll miss it!

3 comments:

nate and marne said...

yeah!! you updated! i love looking at the babies too, especially cuz 4 of them are mine! i can't believe how fast the years go by. colby will be 8 in 9 months. how nuts. i'm excited to see everyone, even though it will be a madhouse!!

Heather said...

I love seeing that you updated your blog. I love seeing all the kids too. Especially mine:) Can't wait to see you at Nathan and Marne's.

Lori said...

I love seeing your adorable kids and can't believe how grown up they are!
It was so fun to get your letter.
Mine should be done before the turn of the century....
I have never been this behind! The Christmas photos just barely got ordered for my cards. :(
I know what you mean about babies.
I seriously can't imagine my life without having a baby and will have to adopt more or open an orphanage so I can keep snuggling them.