Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Become a Blogger

Sometimes my life seems so crazy and full that I've never considered adding my own blog to my long list of things to do. However, in recent weeks, I've enjoyed more and more visiting and reading my sister's and cousin's blogs. It's so fun to read and see what they've been up to, especially since we all live so far from each other. It also seems like a good place to vent at times and I do love to write, so...I've become a blogger!

This is a new world for me, so it'll take some time for me to get my blog looking as cute as all my families', but I'm glad to be a part of things.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay, Kris, so glad you have joined the blogging world. I look forward to reading you posts and vents.

Lori said...

Hi Kris,
I am so excited you have a blog now!
This has been the best way to keep in touch with family, journal my kids, keep a diary of my own so to speak, and share our favorite things.
It's so fun to read your posts! :)

nate and marne said...

yay! we look forward to seeing what you will write about, i am pretty boring, just tell stuff we do.