Sunday, June 3, 2012

Busy, busy week

How many things can you do in a week?  I decided to really push it and see what I could accomplish.

Threw a bridal shower for my niece Marsali which involved two straight days of cooking with my sister, Heather.  The food was FABULOUS.

Hosted book club at my house - this is an amazing book.  You'll love it.  I promise.

Went to the funeral of my cousin Tara's little baby boy William.  So sweet and poignant and heart-wrenching.  Love them.

Took Alissa to get her braces off - yeehaw!  For the first time in years, no one is in braces.

Saw Marsali and her new husband Chris married in the Oquirrh Mountain temple.  Isn't she such a beautiful bride?  

Painted this daughter's bedroom

And this one

And taught this at the MTC.

All while training for this

  
And doing this, this, and this (well, not so much of the last one - I'm not a fan of cooking).

And now, I feel like this

And I'm hoping to do a little of this this week

You gotta love summer!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Mom I really like this post! It is so fun to read

Heather said...

I like this one too Kellie Lynne. Your mom is one busy women.