Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's


Happy Valentine's Day!  I woke up SOOO early this morning to make a breakfast for my family.  In fact, I was so worried that I wouldn't wake up in time (I don't like to set an alarm) that I woke up every half hour from 2 until 6.  I may have to take a nap later.....

We had waffles with strawberries and raspberries and whipped cream and the girls got those yummy straws that make your milk chocolate-flavored when you drink through them.  David and I got them each a small gift and the little elephant is for our dog Ginger.  She will have it torn apart in no time.

The beautiful roses are from my David to me!  I love getting flowers and he is so good at making sure I get enough to be content.  I love my husband!  I love my girls!  And I love my missionary son who also received a little box of Valentine treats.  Blessed am I.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Kris, you are such a good mom. I just said I love you boys as they ran out the door to school. It looks so lovely, I wish I had been at your house this morning.