Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

We definitely enjoyed Halloween, the holiday otherwise known as "gorge yourself on candy day." I have eaten so much chocolate the last few days that I actually wanted to have a salad yesterday. It takes a lot of sugar to get me to that point!

Alissa and her friends went as fairy ninjas - the perfect combination of girlie and tough!
Katie and her friend Grace went as pirates and were joined by some other neighbor friends.
Jenna and Kellie wanted to dress up (Egyptian and princess), but I was a little hesitant about them going trick-or-treating (too old?) so I said they could go to all their young women leaders. This turned out to be the best because they got full-size candy bars for their efforts!

2 comments:

Heather said...

They look so great. I have a rule that if you dress up you can trick or treat so your girls are in the green. I am grateful that we didn't have much candy. Good thing you are running your like crazy.

nate and marne said...

we had our ward trunk or treat, and there were laurels dressed up and going from car to car. i thought it was kinda strange, but hey. whatever works. and i am right there with you! so much sugar!! salad sounds good about now!! and everyone looks great, as always!