Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gresko Reunion

We had a great time at our family reunion in Reno, Nevada - I'd never been there before. My favorite was hiking in to Lake Tahoe and enjoying the beautiful scenery and watching the kids play. I also loved hugging all my brothers and my dad and eating chocolate with my sisters-in-law, daughters, and niece at The Chocolate Bar. I LOVE FAMILY!

My dad got most of his grandchildren to jump into the 53 degree lake - freezing!

We had a picnic with my dad's brother's kids (my cousins) - lots of fun.

David and I enjoying the lake - looking pretty good for 40-something's, huh?

We all stayed at my brother Steve's house - set up a tent city in his backyard. :)



2 comments:

Heather said...

You can tell your guys had so much fun. I love the picture of you and Dad, it is priceless.

Lori said...

It was so great to see you all! I need to send you my pictures. Or blog them! We should be visiting Utah over Christmas break so I will let you know if we do!